Ingredients (2 servings):
- Gnocchi Whole Wheat 1 pack
- Kale, Large Bunch 2 large bunches
- Pecorino, Shaved 2 oz.
- Lemon Zest 2 lemons
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 4 tbsp
- In a large pot, add 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil & thinly sliced kale. Cook on medium high until kale is wilted about 3 minutes.
- Then, add lemon zest (save some zest for garnish) and a little cooking water.
- In a separate pot, add gnocchi to 2 quarts of salted boiling water and cook for 2 minutes (or until they all float). Drain well.
- Add gnocchi to the kale. Stir for 1 minute.
- Finish with some pecorino cheese and a touch of lemon zest.